Kube-burner is a tool aimed at stressing kubernetes clusters. The main functionallity it provides can be summarized in these three steps:
- Create/delete the objects declared in the jobs.
- Collect desired on-cluster prometheus metrics.
- Write and/or index them to the configured TSDB.
Quick starting with Kube-burner#
In case you want to start tinkering with Kube-burner now:
- Find binaries for different CPU architectures and operating systems in the releases section of the repository.
- There's also a container image repository available at quay.
- Some valid examples of configuration files, metrics profiles and grafana dashboards can be found in the examples directory of the repository.